Monday, August 22, 2016

I went into work like usual today.  We still have not purchased a car for emma.  I think I feel too poor due tot he remodel.  We need to get her a car.  until Tiffany begins Orchestra Emma gets my car and I get driven to the train.  I catch the Frontrunner in Draper and it lets me off almost on the doorstep of work.  Before my first appointment I get a text from Tiffany saying the floor guys want to fix our floor this morning.  We just got the painting done and thought we had another week before he needed to remove the cabinet.  We also needed to get the dishwasher moved.  I finished my first appointment and cancelled the rest for the day and took the day off.  Tiffany was able to get Mari and Hyrum to help her move the cabinet before I got home..  they seemed to enjoy it.  tiffany had asked for help on facebook to remove the dishwasher.  We stopped to get lunch from Wendy's as a reward for the kids and before we got home we had a neighbor Tom Allen ( or Allum) came over and was working on the dishwasher.  He is a handy man and was taking the dishwasher apart.  It was far more involved than I thought it would be.  What took him 30 min would have taken me 3 hours.  I came home for no reason.  tiffany told me when she dropped me off at the train that she had nothing planned to day but to get the house straightened.  She has struggled with the house being in disarray.  She was hoping to create some order.  With her afternoon free I thought she would wait until tomorrow to start the cleaning.  After lunch she went at the work she had wanted to do.  this has left her extremely tired.  She has always been a very hard worker.  I would have helped her if I had known she was working on the home.  I went to the basement and tried to sleep and ended up watching super hero movies woith Hyrum.  We played a few video games. 

Tiffany has an increasing concern that she will turn out like her mother.  She struggles with her relationship with her mom.  I think her Mom still thinks of her as her little girl and has not found a way to adapt to the ever evolving relationship.  the girls have started to notice it also.  She talked to Emma and eve like they are little kids.  I keep trying to help Tiffany see she has complete control over this.  If she wants to have a relationship with her kids as adults she will need to adapt.  I don't feel like this is a legit problem for her but she still gets concerned. 

No comments: