Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Felt very blessed again today.  I have started praying before my 2 hours of inbound to try and increase the opportunity that might come.  I had another big day.  I have about $1.8M in opportunity today.  I have a scheduled interview for the FILI job next week and I have mixed emotions.  The last few weeks I have been reminded of why I like my job.  I can;t do it forever though. 

We started the floor refinishing today.  We will need to move out of the house for a few days.  They want us to remove the cabinets and sinks.  I'm concerned about how Tiffany will do without a sink for 3-4 weeks.  We will find out soon enough.

It is starting to feel like Fall.  I love the Fall.  the harvest, football, change of the season.  We will be canning soon.  the air will start to turn crisp.  I hope we get a longer Fall than normal. 

I attempted to help emma with her Math tonight.  This year she has a text book which will be very helpful.  I still struggle with the Math.  I often thought I would retire early and teach Math at a High School.  I'm starting to reconsider.  Maybe I'm not good at math. 

No comments: