Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Friends Night Out


I've known these girls since Kindergarten. Tammy, we missed you! Emily was the first one I met, followed by Tammy, Dawn, then Chelsea. These girls were with me through Girl Scouts, the awkward "tween stage" with my crazy clothing styles (purple paisley pants with one leg short and one leg long, pink half-gloves lovingly hand-made for their Christmas gifts, jelly shoes, a million watches all worn at once, ESPRIT bags and Levi jackets, and don't forget, florescent ANYTHING!) We were "New Kids on the Block" super-fans, and Dollar-Movie-at-the-Mall junkies. We had fun parties (I'll never forget the giant food fight in my back yard with everyones least favorite food- Chelsea I'll never forget the stinky sourkraut you brought as your ammunition). We T.P.'d cute boy's houses and had "Teddy-Bear Club" in Emily's basement. We swam in Chelsea's pool, had a crush on Tammy's brother, Bob, and got all of our wild ideas from Dawn. Thanks for the memories girls. We are the "Valley Girls!"

2 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like such a fun night out. I don't have any of the same friends from Kindgergarten so that is pretty impressive. If I had known you were a New Kids on the Block junkie I would have asked if you wanted to get tickets to their reunion toor. My best friend and I will be there :)

Emily said...

Sounds like you pretty much summed it up Tiff! Those were the good ole days, weren't they? Love you guys! And... New Kids on the Block, here we come! Yeah!