Monday, June 2, 2008

Fantastic Fiddler


Props to Emma. Emma is a good musician! She practiced dilligently all year. Most of the time she remembered to practice without any reminders. She never complained about early morning rehearsals. I began to suspect that she actually enjoyed doing it! (I never wanted to push the kids to learn violin just because I play. I wanted them to play because they wanted to. I provide opportunities and see what they do).


This afternoon, Emma surprised me by pulling out her violin and figuring out "------ Family Band" and "Mary Had a Little Lamb" fiddle style. Wowie! I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

WTG, Emma! I'm excited to hear you next time I come.

The stories about Eve and Hammer are making me LOL! Thanks for sharing.

Angela said...

Wow! I haven't actually ever heard Emma play- I'll have to request a special concert sometime.