Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Best Years Yet


Here's a tribute to my best friend and lover, Ben. Ben and I have been married for 11 years. Time has gone so quickly. Life is more enjoyable than I ever could have imagined. Not only is Ben extremely good-looking, he has a fabulous personality. He always keeps me laughing. He treats me like a queen. He encourages me to develop my talents. He supports me in whatever I want to do. He has been supportive in my landscaping and other crazy pursuits. He is patient as I present him with new ideas we can do in the yard. He has become quite the sprinkler expert. He supports me in my canning fruits and helps me make jam. He eats whatever I fix and likes it (most of the time). I am a better person because of him. I am more calm when he is around. He teaches me how to relax.


Ben is great with people. He knows just what to say and do in any social situation. He loves his family. He is a great father. We have had so much fun together and with our 4 amazing children. We have created millions of fun memories together. We love to camp, relax in the garden swing or cabin hammock. We love to play outside in the back yard together. We love to have fires in the fire pit. We love to read together by the fire pit. We love to sing together as the ___Family Band. We are loving our role as parents. Our children teach us many things such as patience and unconditional love. Ben loves to play with the children, tease them and wrestle with them. (In fact, because of his dark knuckles someone asked if he laid carpet for a living.)


Ben is a wonderful man. Most importantly he has a testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and he is a worthy Priesthood holder. I couldn't ask for anything more!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You guys are great together! Happy Anniversary (2 days late)