Monday, March 3, 2014

Yesterday was a busy day.  I got a lot done.  I think it helped that Tiffany was not around.  she was at Youth conference and a Relief Society Breakfast.  When she is around I want to play but when she is gone I just keep working.  It was good to get some items checked off my to do list.  I replaced an outside light fixture, fixed a leak in the bathroom sink, worked on some pictures for scrap booking, helped Mom and Dad with their finances, and started preparing for Missionary Month.  I get to give a presentation as a return missionary this year.  Mari is not feeling well.  Hyrum looks like he is catching whatever she has.  I tried to take them to Subway for dinner but MAri barely ate anything.

Today we went to Rocky's blessing.  Nate did a great job.  They fixed up their home nice.  I was really run down when they first moved in but they have worked hard to get the place as good as it is.    Tiffany stayed home with Mari and Hyrum while I went to the blessing with eve and Emma.  they made good friends with one of Eliza's nieces.  She seems like a nice girl.  Dad chatted up one of Eliza's brothers who lives in the Taylorsville North Stake.  Dad was able to catch up on news of old friends.  Most of which have passed away.

No comments: