Monday, March 17, 2014

Region basketball is over.  I remember why I struggle with Region ball.  I saw one of the worst broken noses I have ever seen while working the table.  The next season we have is dodgeball.  The Stake Presidency has decided we need to have a Tri Stake Triathlon.  The Draper region has been running a triathlon sprint for a few years.  They have asked the Stake Sports committee to assist with the event.  I have been given the Run.  The Swim and Bike are assigned to others.  This feels like the Stake Harvest Fair again.  Something I don't have any interest in but being in charge of a significant part of it.  I'm trying to have a good attitude about it.  I have a lot going on right now so it is hard to focus on it.  I need to find a path in 2 weeks for our next meeting.  We just finished up the Men's Basketball.  The womans Region begins this week and i will likely be asked to assist in part of it.  We have Dodgeball.  i just had a Primary Breakfast party.  We are resigning our garden and need to get it in before we can plant.  We will also be redesigning our firepit.  I'm trying to break up the concrete around our basketball hoops so we can put in new hoops in a few months.  We are in desperate need of a new refrigerator and oven.  Work is going well but I have some new opportunities that are coming available.  I need to decide if I want to go after them.  They are all less money and unknown skill set.  I'm concerned about moving into an area and making less money and not being good at what i do.   One top of all that I'm going bald and my teeth feel like they are getting more crooked every day.  ha. it is not that bad but I do have a lot on my mind.  We had a great Stake Conference today.  It has helped to put things into perceptive.  We had a great meeting today and I took a 2 hour nap.

No comments: