Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BYU Basketball game

Every year Ben tries to take us to BYU basketball game. We thought we'd open it up to the family to see if anyone would like to come. We had quite a crowd!



Kade and Jaron brought really cool Cougar hats...perfect for photo-opps!



Poor Jacob was really nervous most of the game...we were just too high. He was sure that he was going to fall. He kept showing us the court-side seats (the folding chairs) and telling us that THAT is where he should be sitting.



Nate and Eliza started the game sitting together, but it wasn't long before the kids worked their way in between them. Who could blame them: Really cool Uncle Nate and Super Sweet Eliza...


I think Nate has a "Where did all these kids come from?" look. Christie and I just laughed and told him, (looking at our husbands) "We ask ourselves that every day!" Actually, Nate and Eliza were really good sports. Whenever a kid would climb on their lap or sit by them, Eliza would squeeze them and say, "I LOVE this!" and Nate would smile as if saying "what happened to my date?".


True Blue and Happy Too!



Mari looking very much like her cousin AJ



Wonderful Keith and Christie!


Ben looks great. I look weird! I don't think BYU blue would be a good haircolor choice for me...


After the game, Eliza and Jennie suggested JDogs hotdogs. The food was so delicious that I forgot to take pictures.

After dinner, we took a tour of Jennies apartment. Jennie is a good housekeeper!

I love family. It is so much fun to spend time together. To all of our family that was not able to come, we missed you. Please come with us next year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun, thanks for the invite! Go Cougars!

Shirlene said...

Looks like fun......I think I was hosting a house full of crazy 10 year olds that day---and Matt was at work. Mari does look a bit like Anthon in that picture. I like you better with brown hair:)

barlowsinuganda.blogspot.com said...

Fun time! Great idea! Wish we had been there.