Saturday, October 4, 2008

Summer Memories (It was a Great Summer!)


Who doesn't love summer? I think we all hate to see it end. I am not ready to bunker down for the winter, especially now that my garden is finally producing. As I was looking through some photos of our summer I could still feel the warmth of the sun. If you're missing summer already perhaps they will warm you too!
Youth Conference


4th of July Parade
The Girls Dance and Danced
I love being at a parade with Ben because he is the LOUDEST one there. His most famous yelling is "Thanks for Coming" to all the floats from different cities. We all end up giggling and dodging all the candy they try to throw at him.
Back yard campouts with cousins and grandparents AND a Great Grandma (she honestly says that's the best sleep she gets all year.)
Swimming at the Cousin's Pool is Cool!
Brave Dives

Trips to the cabin. (There are never enough of these!)


Zoo Mania

A trip to the Zoo


We love Grandma Charlene!
Hyrum and Jacob...best buddies

Happy Birthday Hyrum!

5 comments:

Lincoln Farrell and Marilyn Barlow said...

Great Pics every last one of them but ol' Blue eyes steals the show

Charlene and Dean's Blog said...

It has been a very fun summer. I am so happy to be part of such a wonderful family. I am so glad, Families can be together Forever.

Christie said...

Hyrum and Jacob are two peas in a pod!

lintcollector said...

Oh Tiffany, your blog is a riot. I haven't ever been on it, but it's been good to hear your kiddo stories. Thanks for sharing.

Mike Porter

walker fam said...

It was so good to see a picture of your mom. We always loved coming over to your house growing up. Say hi to her from me. By the way cute Halloween costume. Your a ringer for Palin.