Saturday, August 24, 2013

Tiffany is a wonder woman to be around.  she gets inspriation all the time of ways we can be of help to others.  We were driving a few days ago and she decided we needed to call our Stake President and offer to help with his backyard.  they are going to have a wedding reception in the backyard and needed some help getting it ready.  We went to their home for FHE and spent 3 hours cutting, pruning, removing all sorts of debris.  the kids worked very hard.  I was proud of them.

I'm still struggling a bit with giving Hod to Adam.  He loves it and can;t wait to be able to work on it when he returns from his mission.  he came by a year ago asking about the truck.  He was planning on the truck being his Senior gift.  the Lever's have started a tradition of taking large trip once the kids graduate High School.  Rather than take a trip he was going to fix up the truck.  he did not tell me this.  he just sheepishly asked about the truck.  So I told him i would sell it to him for $3000.  They declined and I later found out what he wanted to do.  I've thought about selling Hod but I could never bring myself to do it.  Tiffany has been anxious for years to try and organize the garage.  I always told her we can't really organize the garage until we figure out what we are going to so with the truck.  Now that they truck is gone we started getting the garage organized.  we are bringing in a guy to build shelves.  Same guy who built the Lever's shelves.  To prep, Tiffany wanted to paint the garage.  That is what we did today.  we did a decent job.  I'm ready for this project to be done.  every time I look to the East side of the garage I think of that blue truck.

So far so good with the soccer season.  We tied our first game.  We normally lose the first game.  the kids forget how to play but they remembers in time to tie the game towards the end.

No comments: