Sunday, June 9, 2013

Gave Tiffany a blessing tonight.  She has been concerned about a few things.  What employment she should consider, how to help her Mom with her troubles, and a few other things.  It is always a wonderful experience to be able to provide that benefit for her.  We did the blessing after the kids ahd gone to bed.  Mari was having a hrd time sleeping.  She took a nap during our family movie tonight.  I introduced the kids to Rudy.  Mari was struggling to get to sleep so we watcj Phineas and Ferb on Netflix using the laptop.  She is now in bed doing well.

I forgot to mention yesterday that Int he Celestial room at the temple Adam mentioned a letter I sent to him when I was serving a mission.  He said it was 5 pages long.  I hope it was something good.  He seemed to think it was good and worthwhile.  I'm confident he will be a great missionary.

No comments: