Sunday, October 18, 2009

Swine Flu, We Caught It

Mari has Swine Flu. Yes. We took her to the doctor for an ear infection and they think she has swine flu too. (The doctor told mom they're not testing for it because so many people have it. Mari had all the symptoms, so I guess that's all they needed to know. I (Emma) had it first, then Hammer got it and Mom's case mostly ended yesterday. Hammer and I, we both thought it was a BAD cold and let it go. A few days of misery and we were fine. Then Mari caught it. Poor Mari is on 2 different kinds of meds. (One for ear infection and one for the flu) I hope Dad and Eve don't get it.

-Emma

2 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

I am all in teras right now....Eve wants to be a Special Eduation teacher? I am so proud of you, Eve. Congrats on your baptism. Wish we could have been there.

Hope everyone feels better soon. Much love and hugs to you all.

PS The Love Magnet wants you to come back for another tea party.

Angela said...

Swine flu? Stay away from me!