Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Silly Millie

Here's to Miss Personality. This picture was not planned. It was taken on the same day that Emma had her birthday picture taken. She looked so cute, and the outfit was so much her personality that we just had to get her picture taken too. This outfit is just one of many Eve-isms that we love about her.

Just last week Eve was eating some Easter candy (the little malt ball eggs with the blue, yellow, white, and pink coating). The kids love these eggs because if they lick the coating the candy turns into 'lipstick'. Eve was getting ready for school, eating these candies. When I dropped her off at school, she looked back at me to wave goodbye and she had bright blue, candy coated lips. What could I do? She looked so pleased with herself for her beautiful makeup that she could apply herself and wear to school.

Eve has tons of friends and always something fun to do. We love our Silly Millie!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Eve is one of my favorite kids of all time. I love her smile, her voice, her personality, her hugs.

Funk Master B said...

Holy smokes! Get that girl any season of Punky Brewster on DVD stat!

Scarehaircare said...

Cute fashion sense to match her cute personality!

grandpops said...

Well, I finally go to visit your blog site. Cute pictures!!!! The grand kiddles are so much fun to be with. I think Eve like crazy clothes like me. Emma is growing up so fast, as is Eve and Hyrum. To bad we could'nt capture Buzzsaw's energy use it to power hour houses. Ha Ha!!!!!!!

Love to all Grandpops